L&M holds an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to perform research supporting or evaluating a range of CMS programs and activities. The task orders issued under this contract mechanism are expected to include:
- Policy analysis and evaluation related to Medicare, Medicaid, and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Demonstration design, development, implementation, evaluation, and analysis
- Measures analyses and development
- Survey design and administration
- Data collection and analyses
Under SBRAD, L&M was recently awarded a task order contract to complete a study of the Home Health Prospective Payment System (HH PPS). The study aims to analyze payment reform options to minimize program vulnerabilities, improve system-wide reimbursement and payment accuracy, and ensure access to home health services for certain vulnerable populations of Medicare beneficiaries.